If you are actually thinking to install a cable TV connection to watch your favorite TV Shows then let us tell you that it is worthless spending your hard-earned bucks on a cable connection. Every TV Show whether it is national or international, you can stream on your smartphone via Live TV Applications.
But, what if you want to watch your favorite TV Show on the big screen of your television or PC? For Television, you can install the Live TV application on a Firestick. In order to install the application on a PC, you require the assistance of an Android emulator. In this post, we are going to talk about one such application that goes by the name of Dream TV and share with you the steps to install the same on your Windows PC/MAC Computer.
We are going to use Nox App Emulator for the purpose. Nox is an Android Emulator which, though not as powerful as Bluestacks, is completely capable of running all popular Android applications on PC. As far as Dream TV is concerned, it has the inventory containing both national as well as international TV Shows with subtitles support. Before heading to the installation steps, let us check out some of the interesting features of Dream TV App.
Dream TV on PC – Features of Dream TV
Speaking about features, the biggest feature of Dream TV is, probably, that it is a free application. You needn’t pay anything to use Dream TV. Moreover, the developer doesn’t even ask for donations.
- Simple and easy to understand user interface.
- Pretty easy to install.
- Lightweight application
- No registration required to use the application.
- A big inventory of national as well as international channels.
- Playback in HD with subtitles support.
- All Links present on the application work.
The features don’t end here. To experience the complete features of Dream TV on Windows 10/8/8.1 & MAC, you require installing the same on your Windows PC/MAC Computer. Below are the download and installation steps for the same.
Install Dream TV App on Windows PC/MAC Computer (STEPS)
- Install Nox App Player from the official website (www.bignox.com)
- Please download Dream TV APK file on your PC from here.
- Right click on the APK file and from the pop-up that comes up select Open With -> Nox App Player.
- Nox will install the APK on your PC now.
- Catch the icon of Dream TV APK on the home screen of the Android Emulator after successful installation.
- Launch the application and enjoy your favorite TV Shows.
Dream TV on PC – No Links Available/Links Not Working (FIX)
If you are unable to see the links or links are not working, it means your ISP has blocked the internet access for Dream TV. Install a reliable VPN connection and retry again.
Final Words – Dream TV on Windows 10/8/8.1 & MAC
This was all regarding Dream TV on Windows 10/8/8.1 & MAC. In case you are in any kind of confusion or face any issue while installing or using the application, let us know about the same in the comments section provided below. We will help you out on a priority basis.